The philosophy of FQAS is to work with you to design a quality system that is culturally specifc to your needs.
Triona has been working with countries to develop their own health and social care external evaluation systems, including accreditation, regulation and licensing for over 15 years. Her expertise comes from working with governments all over the world, including Hong Kong, South Africa, Indonesia, Iran, New Zealand and Qatar, to name a few, designing cultural specific systems. Triona also has over 20 years’ senior executive management experience specialising in corporate governance and human resource management.
- Gap analysis
- Quality improvement tools
- National quality policy and strategy
- Patient safety solutions
- Develop health and social care standards
- Design accreditation, regulation and licencing systems
- Develop surveyor training programs
- Curriculum development for quality and patient safety
- Train quality / accreditation managers
- Train surveyors / assessors
- Executive coaching